From PropertyMinder WIKI
PropertyMinder offers several options for examining the way your visitors use your website. One of these tools is the Website Statistics tab.
This page gives you a summary of your Toolkit operations. It lists important information like:
- Showing Appointment Requests
- New Online Search Requests
- Clients who have viewed the searches/listings from their personal organizer.
- Number of New Contacts in your CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- New Captured Visitors statistics. The table below shows a summary of all the major lead capture categories.
- To choose the time period for which you want to view the activity on your website: go to the Time Period drop down box on the top right side of the screen, choose the time period and click Go.
The Website Statistics Page Shows:
- The number of hits for the general website and the featured listing page.
- The total number of Active Searches and a link to the page that lists the active searches.
- The total number of Featured Listings (pocket or exclusive) and a link to the Inventory Manager tool.
- The total number of Open Homes scheduled for the week and a link to the Open Homes tool where you can schedule or update the open houses on your website.