Can I import my contacts from other sites
From PropertyMinder WIKI
- First of all you need to export records from Outlook or any other CRM you use
- From Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, select "Import and Export ..." item from the "File" menu.
- From the "Import and Export Wizard" dialog box, select "Export to a file" and click "Next".
- Choose "Comma Separated Values(Windows) and click "Next".
- Select "Personal Folders", "Contacts" and click "Next".
- Type the name of the file where to save your exported records. And click "Next".
- Click "Finish" to finish exporting your contact records.
- Provide the name of the file with Outlook contact record export.
- Click "Browse" button below and navigate to the file with exported contacts ("c:\contacts.csv"). Highlight the filename and click "Open".
- Import your contacts by clicking "Upload File" button.
- On the next page you will be asked to map PropertyMinder CRM fields with header of your file. Click Next when you matched all fields.
- On the last step you need to specify the group you would like to add new contacts and click Save to finish uploading. If you do not want some contact to be added this time just uncheck them.