From PropertyMinder WIKI
It is always important to know how many advertising dollars turned into potential contacts. PropertyMinder has just added the functionality to track which text/image ad, keywords, and adgroup created a lead for you.
You will be able to tag which lead capture form on your AccelerAgent website is worthy of being considered a conversion. For example, pick from forms such as MLS search registrations, Schedule an Appointment, Request more Info, and Home Evaluation form (CMA), to name a few. All of our default lead capture forms have a check-box which can the conversion code can be added.
How to add the conversion code
First of all, you need to receive the tracking code which you will add to your website.
If you use Google AdWords:
- Login to your Google Adwords account.
- On the Reporting & Billing tab, click on Conversions
- Create New Conversion. To read more on how to create conversion...
- Copy snippet of code.
If you use Microsoft adCenter:
- Login to your Microsoft adCenter account.
- On the Campaigns tab chose the campaign you want to track and click Change settings link
- On the menu Additional Settings check the box Track conversions and click Save
- Click Show code and copy snippet of code.
- Repeat these step to enable conversion tracking for other campaigns. The code remains the same.
To read more about Microsoft conversion tracking click here
Now you need to add the code to you PropertyMinder website.
- Login to your PropertyMinder Toolkit
- Inside Admin Toolkit, Click on Website Editor, then PPC Conversions Scripts
- Click on 'Add Script then name the Script and paste the Conversion Code into the big box
- In the where script will be added area, pick either “Before Closed ” or “after opened ” for Google Adwords campaigns
- Select which Lead Capture forms this code will work on such as MLS search registrations, schedule appointments, etc.
- Press Save