Outlook 2007 email setup
From PropertyMinder WIKI
Revision as of 03:28, 20 June 2011 by Anastasia
- In Outlook 2007, go to Tools and then Account Settings.
- Select New.
- Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types and select Next.
- Select Internet Email and select Next.
- User Information:
- Your Name: Enter in your Name
- Email Address: Enter in your email address
- Server Information:
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.propertyminder.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.propertyminder.com
- Logon Information
- User Name: Enter in your Full Email Address
- Password: Enter in your Email Password
- *Please note that your username and password are case sensitive.
- Check Remember Password.
- Select More Settings.
- Check My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is checked
- Now go to the Advanced tab.
- Under Outgoing Server (SMTP) enter in 587. Select Auto for Use the following type of encrypted connection. Select OK.
You are now finished setting up your email account. You can reach our Technical Support Department at 1-800-743-5820 with any questions or issues.